here they come! A smattering of photos from the last month or so! Enjoy!
RIAbugs!! We had loads of fun with these ladybugs (which Maria continuously calls Riabugs) that passed through. There were seriously at least 15 that spent a few days in our yard...and it was super fun teaching Maria how to get them to climb on her and such. :)
Having fun making Quita's famous homemade biscuits! Yummy yummy! The wee one sure does enjoy helping Mommy bake...and like several of her aunts and uncles, she thoroughly enjoys eating the butter, flour, dough...all of it!
And here's what my lovely daughter did during the Stations of the Cross on Holy Friday... climbed trees! :) She was quite proud of herself.
Yay for family on Easter Sunday! :) (And a smirking husband ;) lol)

And here she is with her "birth - day" orchid. It's the same one that I photographed her with last year. I'm quite proud that I've managed to keep it blooming! (The flower spike got broken so I took the pic before it wilted.)
And here she is with her "birth - day" orchid. It's the same one that I photographed her with last year. I'm quite proud that I've managed to keep it blooming! (The flower spike got broken so I took the pic before it wilted.)
Remember she and Andre from last year at Downtown Alive?! Well here they are again, except with their dadas this time! :D (And at Festival de International instead of DTA but same location.) Fun times!

Ria helping Dada put a 4inch lift and new wheels/rims on his truck. :) These are the types of fun projects that a month long vacation (and a year away) merit!
No comments:
Post a Comment