Every so often, Maria adopts a new favorite song... Usually it's along the lines of Sesame Street, Mickey Mouse, The Ants Go Marching, etc. Her recent favorite is known around here as, "The Elephant Song" (due to its playing at the end of Horton Hears a Who, Maria calls it the 'ant song). The rest of you may know it as "Can't Fight this Feeling"...one of the great belt-it-out power ballads of the 80's. But just for in case you've forgotten how it goes, here's Ria to help you along. ;)
4 comments:
So glad you got this on video! The live version is great, but it won't last forever.
Ah already showing a great taste in music!
LOVE it!! I also love that your husband is doing dishes in the back. Keep him around for sure! Miss you so much. :) love, Laura and James
lol... Laura, I totally thought of you when I played the clip back the first time! I remember you commenting how you're always in the background of videos doing the dishes! Yeah... he's definitely a keeper. ;)
Post a Comment