Maria has always loved ducks, whether it's the dog's stuffed duck or her rubber ducky (which she's always stealing out of the bathtub). Lately she's started to mimic me when I make duck noises. Here's one you can "quack quack" away with!
That's the best baby duck noise I have ever heard! Francisco loved to see the videos and pictures on your site. Now that I'm posting (and not watching videos) he asked, "Where'd "Mia" go? I want to see cute "Mria"." Obviously still working on the pronunciation of her name. :-) God bless!
1 comment:
That's the best baby duck noise I have ever heard! Francisco loved to see the videos and pictures on your site. Now that I'm posting (and not watching videos) he asked, "Where'd "Mia" go? I want to see cute "Mria"." Obviously still working on the pronunciation of her name. :-) God bless!
Post a Comment