All Souls Day also happens to be my birthday! (This meant many of my Catholic school days birthdays were celebrated with Mass in the cemetary! Admittedly a bit odd to my elementary school mind...but fun in hindsight.) Anyway, as a birthday present to me, I taught Maria to say "Happy Birthday Mommy". And I think it's the most heart melting thing on the planet! :D
p.s. She currently thinks that "the baby" lives in the camera! (I often use it to keep her occupied and quiet during Mass... so she's learned to request to view "the baby".)
4 comments:
Too fun! Yay- Happy Birthday!
Holy Cow! She is soo cute! She has gotten so big too! Happy Birthday to you too! We miss you.
~Reed, Mary and Kaylie
Happy belated birthday Jena! Maria is so cute! So glad to hear that Jon-David is coming home soon! We'll be praying for you all. God bless!
cute! now all you have to do is change the 'mommy' to 'dada' and she'll be ready for when he gets home!
Post a Comment