Saturday, November 1, 2008

meet pebbles and bam bam!

Here is our wee little Pebbles who had a blast trick or treating this year! And I'm proud to say that I made my first (hopefully of many) little kiddo Halloween costumes!:D Although Maria hated it at first and kept trying to rip it off (lol)....she eventually came around. Isn't she the cutest Pebbles ever?

Pebbles and Bam Bam (Andre)! Andre started the night as a mouse, but ended the night in a quickly crafted Bam Bam outfit.


Trick or treat smiles! Ria and I with Anna and Andre, the mouse. :D

Maria attempting to find Andre's face to kiss! :-*

Here is my sweet "undersugared" child at the beginning of the night... performing nicely on command.
And here is my wild cavechild all sugared up after her night of fun! It was really hilarious how much she was running around and squealing and such. She truly had a blast!
(I swear she only had one sucker and a few cookies!)
p.s. She really did say "tick o teat" and "tank ew" all night, but she's so soft spoken only a few actually heard her. :)

3 comments:

AgKB said...

Love the costume! Do I sense gymnastics in the future? ;)

Anonymous said...

Those cookies she ate were laced with SOMETHING!!! ...Either that or wearing leopard print was really getting in her brain. She is adorable either way!

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious!!! I love the costume. :)