Friday, January 23, 2009

battle of the toons

For those of you who may not be aware, Sesame Street has ruled the scheduling of our lives for the past few months...9a.m. Monday - Friday; we're there.  Maria is obsessed (and I use that word accurately) with Sesame Street.  She can honestly name what I'm pretty certain is every character - from Herry toAbby to Elmo, her favorite.  BUT.... 

Sesame Street has taken a backseat.  That's right, you read that correctly.  Curious George (the movie) is her new "beloved".  It's now "or-r" (George) as soon as she wakes.  I thought it was a passing toddler thing.  Until the morning last week when Elmo/SS was on t.v., and she requested "or-r".  I wasn't sure what to do!  Sesame Street? no longer the focal of our day? oh no!  Cez lais vez.... Curious George is great fun too! :D  Whoo whoo ha ha ha!!!

No comments: