She's discovered a new found love for hard boilded eggs...
well, the white part at least! The yolk... not so much.
The results of allowing her to feed herself her own yogart... and turning by back to finish the dishes!
Homemade fruit juice popsicles were an instant hit!
STRAWBERRIES!!!
Maria has finally decided she likes them! And Mama is excited b/c they're one of her favorites! :D
How to properly eat a strawberry:
Lick it a few times to test the sweetness factor. Take one small bite. Scrap the seed layer off with your finger, then suck it completely away. (This makes a nice big toddler style mess.) Next, dig your finger into the strawberry, splitting it in two. Choose the half with the stem still attached and before Mom can finish saying "no no no", shove it in your mouth and swallow it -stem still attached. Finally you have the bestest little jewel of a strawberry left. Stick it in your mouth along with your hand and chew all the flavor out of the berry and off your fingers. The end. :)
1 comment:
Haha knew a Jon&Kate reference would sneak in eventually ;). I was never a fan of the yolk either! I finally (in college) just started making myself eat it cause I know its the part that's good for you. Although I still don't eat the crust of bread....
Post a Comment