Wednesday, February 23, 2011

cousin love

And speaking of family, have I mentioned how much I love my cousins?! Especially when one of them comes when your husband has been gone for a month and totally spoils you! As in cooking meals, cleaning, babysitting... and well the best part is just some good ol' girlie time. (And girl time is, of course, all the better when it's someone who's family... who's known you all your life. :-D) It just doesn't get much better.

Penni definitely found the fastest way to my toddler's heart - baking. Licking. Sprinkles. Sugar.


And I now have a new-found love - homemade cinnamon rolls. Although, I think she needs to visit again.... b/c I just can't seem to get the recipe right! ;-D

We totally reveled in all the girliness! And it was admittedly fabulous to have our own little photographer.

While I was able to sneak away for a bit of solo Mommy-time, the girls had lots of backyard-leaf-throwing fun! :-)

Thanks Penni :-)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet!!! You adorable little family. I loved every minute. We'll have to talk about another visit soon.

BTW, Scott might be coming to H. (pass through) the week of March 14 for Spring Break. We talked about a get-together with u guys and Cole. We'll talk soon!