Sunday, November 4, 2012

happy 2 months, baby lila therese!

Oh little Lila!
::You are the yawning-est stretching-est baby I know.
::You are by far our best sleeper! Hallelujah, it's about time we got one like you!  Your favorite nighttime pattern is 5 and then 4 hours.  Every so often you mix it up with a 6 or 7 hour stretch, followed by a 3 or 4 hour stretch.  (Please don't comment if your 2 month old sleeps through the night.  I don't want to know.;D)

::You love to be held and rocked and rocked and rocked.  It makes you rather easy to pacify.  If you're ever extra fussy, I just stick you in the bath tub.

::You've reached that super smiley, baby-babbling phase!  These are just some of the sweetest times with little newborn babes.


::And you're already so curious!  Especially when it sounds like a herd of elephants is stomping into the room (or 2 big sisters)!

::You're also very quick to make eye contact when I come into your line of sight.

::You are one super loved little wee person... even more so than last month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One proud god-mama here :) So bath tub for fussiness? I may have to try that one out!