Friday, November 23, 2012

turkey day

Although I'm capable of altering the 'posting' date, I'm getting a bit behind.  Without further ado, here was our friend-filled-fun-memories-military-dining experience Thanksgiving!





There are some things, I just cannot figure out how to make Blogger do... such as having the 'published' version look the same as the 'draft layout'.                                           


Camille was fascinated by the paper tablecloth!

Our lovely neighbor, doing her part!

for all those Soldiers who have gone before us

family pic, take 1

family pic, take 25 million-please-stop-the-maddness-Mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, ha, ha, ha! I love the "perfect" photo and the next one. It is sooo soooo cute.

Unknown said...

For my photos...When I have them on my desktop...I change the size of them there. I go to "tools" and then click on "adjust size".

I can't put multiple photos either and have them look right. So I move the photos I want to my desktop. Then I open up "Picasa" (it comes with the Mac). In "picasa", I make a "collage". Then, I export the collage back to my desktop. Then, back in blogspot, I upload the collage from my desktop.

Does that make any sense at all?

AgKB said...

Love even Audrey has the "mom, make it stop" look ;)