Maria was quite excited for them to all be kittens. However, the middle kitty found her mask itchy and her tail an annoyance. The littlest kitten was all bundled in blankets in the stroller. And for the actual outing even the eldest kitten needed a coat, thus you couldn't really see most of her costume. Our first "northern" (I know, I know we're not really up north but it is to me!) Halloween was a live and learn experience!
Anyway, between my cold fingers and a lack of cooperation from our 3 little kittens, the best pics are the ones I took before leaving. (I'm learning!)
Despite the lack of 'perfect' costume cooperation we had tons of fun at a little neighborhood Halloween party, then off to trick-r-treating. As usual, the main request/concern was to hand out candy at our house! We hit maybe 5 or 6 houses before heading back to hand out candy of our own.
Camille watched as Ree handed out the required one or two pieces to each costume clad 3 footer. And as any good little sister, she did the same. But then my generous little independent thinker decided handfuls of candy were much more fun!
We ran into some of our best buddies along the way! Ft Eustis definitely did not disappoint for a fun, festive, and perfectly quaint trick-r-treating experience.
And seeing as there's an assortment of girls and thus an assortment of costumes around here...
I hope you ended your night snug as a bug too!

No comments:
Post a Comment