Oh my sweet yet unsocial child! While Maria has overcome lots of her early "seperation anxiety," she remains a somewhat introverted child. Always very studious, she has to study every situation before deciding if she wants to enter it... this process can sometimes take a while. At Uncle Cole's graduation party, this little girl tried so very hard to get Maria to play with her. However, in typical impatient childlike form she just didn't have time to wait around for Maria to make her decisions. Here's a pic I captured of her attempting to share her truck with M.
No party in Cajunland is complete without a bit of Bud Lite... babies included. For unknown reasons it has always amused me to snap pics of Maria with a beer bottle in tow. However as I turned back to her from setting my camera down, she was doing more than hugging the bottle. She had taken a swig!!! Oh no! She had actually raised the bottle and poured a bit into her mouth! I wish I had managed to capture the horribly bitter face that she made afterward. Lesson learned... the baby is too big to leave with unattended alcohol. (I know Uncle Cole was proud, but Mommy was less impressed.)
2 comments:
Fun beer story! Tobin did that once but actually liked the taste and wanted to keep going back for more...another way he's just like his daddy! BTW, you look beautiful!!
Yes, my little Maria seems to like the taste of Shiner.
I love the look of your blog. It is really beautiful, as is your family.
Post a Comment