Friday, August 1, 2008

hubby news!!

Wahoo! Woo! Wahoo! Super good news that I must share: The hubby got in to P.A. (Physician Assistant) school! We've been talking/hoping/preparing for this possibility for over a year, and I'm so super ecstatically proud of him and excited for us!

And don't you know, that rat of a husband of mine (I mean this in the fondest of ways;) ) called and acted all bummed saying he hadn't gotten in. And in the midst of his lamenting, he says in the same sad voice that his start date is Aug. 2nd (of '09). I was, like, uh? what? And then it hit me. I'd been had. Can you imagine the reaction he procured from me! I couldn't decide if I should be mad or excited! lol It was great fun (at my expense, of course). :D

Thanks to all of you who have been helping with/praying for us and this decision. Praise be to God for His guiding hand and promise of hope b/c the application process was long and tedious. Yet, it always seemed that the pieces came together just when we needed them. I must say I'm continuously amazed and awed by my hubby who persevered and stuck to his dream. Props to you babe! :) ah! I'm so EXCITED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big congrats to your baby daddy!

AgKB said...

Freakin' Awesomeness!!!!