The hubby recently sent Maria a fun letter, and I thought the video of her opening it was too sweet not to share. (And I love bragging on her all too amazing Dada! ;D) Although he remains part of our daily routines - with Maria giving his pics and her Dada doll lots of hugs and kisses - she really misses him. (As do I.) :(
The sweetest moments are at bedtime. After he reads her a story (via a taperecorder), she never fails to point at a pic of the 2 of them. We go over to it and she says, "Dada"...kisses Dada, then, "baby" and kisses the baby (herself)! sigh.
p.s. Is this video blurry to everyone else? hmm...
2 comments:
yes, it is a little blurry, but soooo sweet. I can't help but tear up every time I read this post. You guys are amazing! I hope "dada" gets to come home soon!
Awe letters from Dada rock!
Post a Comment