It's good to be back in Texas... to be within driving distance of family... Have I mentioned that before? ;-) And we were super excited for my bro and his cam to visit last weekend! The little girls had a blast playing in the pool and the sand box and just being little girls. And I was happy to have some extra adult hands for playing cards! I'm horrible about remembering to take pics when we have visitors, but here's a few:

(You can't quite tell, but they're actually watering
together. As in both holding the watering can and carrying it around... while attempting to walk without bumping into each other. Quite funny. :-) )
Little Brett loved Audrey!!! It was too cute!!
A note for memory's sake: Maria was most concerned about preparations for baby Brett. At the grocery she wanted to buy the toilet paper that had a baby on the front... special for babies in her mind! She also explained to me that Brett couldn't eat 'people' food b/c she was a baby, and when she got big she would be a puppy dog and could only eat puppy dog food. :-) Love that girl!

And muchas gracias to the return of my high school hair stylist: Aunt Julie! lol I was quite thrilled with my free hair cut. :-D
1 comment:
yeay!...can I just copy and paste it to my blog? :>
Post a Comment