{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
Nicole! It seems we have a shared love for black labs... especially black labs who like to jump in bed! Is there another kind? ;) Thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Absolutely precious! I really like the photo in your header, as well. :) Here's mine: http://shessocrafty.typepad.com/blog/2013/03/this-moment.html
Hi Jena! I found your blog from Erin Bain's blog. Cute blog and your little girls are so adorable!
Simone
Simone! I'm so glad you found your way to my blog, and I'm equally excited to check your's out! I love blogging land. ;)
Nicole! It seems we have a shared love for black labs... especially black labs who like to jump in bed! Is there another kind? ;) Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment