A drippy nose, too many cloudy days (poor lighting for pics), a forgetful Mama and somehow those 7 month pics slipped by. But here is our little creepy crawling EIGHT month old Lila!
(Don't mind that extra leg in the background there... my little helper ;D)
:: You've been on the move since 7 months. Army crawling around on your belly same as your sisters before you. I would really appreciate if you would be the one to crawl on your knees or even walk before a year... Keeping up with the floors so your belly isn't constantly covered in hair and dirt is a feat around here! And your fast... which makes these little photo sessions quite entertaining.
::You've also been gobbling up your homemade baby food since 7 months.
::You still let me swaddle you each night, and each night I am ever so very grateful that this little ritual continues. It's more of a wrapping up of your arms - as your legs stick out the bottom - but I love it. You also still love to rock and rock and rock. Your preferred bedtime is 6:30 on the dot. If I'm on time, you fall asleep in a matter of minutes. If I'm a bit late or early, you just lay there in my arms peacefully staring around and occasionally smiling up at me... and rocking and rocking for quite a while sometimes.
::You love bath time, splashing and kicking and crawling (always crawling) around in the tub. Occasionally your sisters like to climb in with you. They think it's more fun than you do; they take up too much of your crawling space.
::You have the yummiest toes and neck, and the best little bitty laugh. You make us work for that laugh. All but Maria - you're continuously laughing at her silly antics. You adore all the attention those big sisters give you.
::You are full of babbles and squeals, doing your best to communicate... at a very loud volume. I guess it only makes sense because coming after Camilly, one must speak up to be heard!
::Our world is a brighter, happier, more loving place because of you, sweet girl. You are an ever smiling, easily contented ray of sunshine in each day we share together.
Maria and Mookie - my light checkers...now if only Lila would stay that still so I could make better use of the light!






No comments:
Post a Comment