Tuesday, May 28, 2013

this little piggy


Last week was Maria's Spring Recital, A Barnyard Moosical.  She was a pig.  There were also cows, chickens, and goats.  It was adorable.

I think I might just love Kindergarten after all.  It's taken the whole year, but finally, I think I'm there.  It also took a teacher switch mid year... which was quite a struggle all around.  I never blogged about it.  But 2 lessons learned :: A teacher can make all the difference in the world (good or bad).  And just because you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, doesn't mean there's not a light.

Back to the Moosical.


This is Ms Jones.  We love her.  She's held our hands through the entire year.  She's an excellent listener.


These little piglets are all kinds of cuteness and goodness... and it looks like they'll all still be around for another year together!  (That's worth some serious celebrating in our military life!)


Here's all 5 Kindergartens in action.  I have no idea what Maria is doing in this pic (2nd row, 4th from the left), and she will probably roll her eyes at my choice for a group shot... but I love it. 

Technology at its finest...  All the kiddos are looking in the same direction because they're reading the songs on the back wall.  Genius.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Teacher SWITCH mid-year! Gaaaaaahhhhh!! Yes, can make ALL the difference but it sounds like it was a really good one.