I'm all sorts of behind over here in Blogger-land. A certain little girl recently turned six so there's been all sorts of birthday 'tripping' partying goodness. Plus all sorts of fun and random happenings of the everyday sort. And SPRING weather! In short, there's a lot of posts piling up in my head.
Before I fall too far behind, here's a quickie.
Their very own Star-Getter spaceship! It is heaven for everyone, all around. The Star-Getters love riding around, Dada loves biking them around (transportation that includes the outdoors + semi soundproofness = perfect Dada type transport), and I enjoy a lovely couple of hours in a mostly quiet house with one precious little baby to snuggle.
3,
2,
1...
BLASTOFF!!!
The best part is this super handy trunk. Made to hold backpacks, air pumps... or even beer. Yes, he took them on a beer/snack run! Only next time the spaceship needs a pocket for holding proper identification. ;)



1 comment:
Multi-tasking at its best!
Post a Comment